BE-Series Automatic Brush Strainers
The BE-Series Automatic Brush Strainers combine the advantages of high quality particle removal from different water sources (sewage, reservoirs, rivers, lakes, etc.) with a self-cleaning feature that provides a continuous water supply. The strainers are designed for use in a wide range of industrial, municipal and irrigation applications and are ideal as an automatic pre-strainer to the V-Series filters.
The wedgewire screen is made of 316L stainless steel in order to withstand high dirt load and pressure. Cleaning of the screen is performed once the pressure loss (ΔP) across the filter has reached the pre-set value [up to 0.5 bar (7 psi)].
The flushing valve opens and pressure in the strainer body is significantly lowered resulting in a suction process through the flush valve. The electric motor simultaneously rotates the stainless steel brushes to remove debris from the screen effectively. The whole process takes 8-10 seconds, and the water supply is uninterrupted.
- Inlet/outlet on an axis of 90° (horizontal or vertical)
- Strainer housing material of construction: Carbon Steel
- Strainers are electrostatically coated with polyester at a thickness of 150-200 micron and oven cured.
- Strainers are supplied with a stainless steel wedgewire screen, available in varying micron size as needed: 200-4000 micron.
- Inlet/outlet: Flanged 4" - 16"
- Maximum recommended working pressure: up to 10 bar (150 psi)
- Minimum operating working pressure during flushing: 1 bar (15 psi)
- Clean screen pressure loss: up to 0.1 bar (1.5 psi)
- Control voltage: 380/220 VAC, 3 phase, 0.5 HP motor
- Control system: electric control board 380/220/120/24 VAC
- A time basis backup (preset by the operator) guarantees that the flushing cycle will occur even if the head loss has not triggered a flush cycle.
- High pressure range: 14 and 20 bar (220 and 300 psi)
- High water temperature range: 95° C (203° F)
- Material of construction (body): 304 SS, 316 SS, and Duplex 2205
- Material of construction (screen): Duplex 2205 and Monel
- Available controllers: electronic, timer, air actuated, computerized and custom design
|1 Flushing valve
5 Screen - 316L stainless, wedgewire
6 Brushes axis
8 Pressure gauge
9 Junction box
10 Control cabinet